Employment at MPS
We are currently hiring. Please print out an application and bring it, along with the supplemental questions listed below, to our office at 315 5th Street in Springfield. Thank you for your interest.
Download and Fill Out Application:
Click Here to Download
Please read and fill out the application. Be sure to answer the supplemental questions so that we get a nice understanding about who you are and why you make a great team member for us. We love to know about you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete and maintain data on career development, behavior support, ISP goals, medical concerns and other pertinent information.
- Assist with the development, design, implementation, and evaluation of Individual Service Plans.
- Collaborate with the individuals we support to maintain ongoing communication with employers, coworkers, families, and other support providers.
- Attend relevant meetings and training, and maintain appropriate certifications (i.e. First Aid, CPR, OIS). Certifications are paid for by McKenzie Personnel Systems.
- Provide a range of support services that may include assistance, training and supervision with personal care, social skills, travel, daily living, behavior support, community inclusion and integrated employment.